Saturday, August 21, 2010

(Almost) Live! From Tinsel Trading Company!

Well, girls. If you're like me, places like the famous Tinsel Trading Company in New York City make you want to swoon. Thank goodness I have a hubby who will pull the car over in the middle of rush hour traffic so that I can just "dash in".
A feast of crafty eye candy!
What's a girl to do?


Poke around and buy a few goodies.
Get some inspiration for the long autumn ahead.


I left with some of these...


Of course, there is much to behold in the Big Apple.

Who wouldn't love to try this on for size?



This beautiful display was at the check in table for lunch at the
Museum of Modern Art.

I found this scetch to be inspiring.
Something about the use of tape I really like...


(sigh) More tomorrow about my awesome vintage wedding picture discovery...

No comments: