Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Drats - Part II

Okay, now this is getting ridiculous. I got the first problem solved, and even managed to find a minute to download some new pictures - my packed up studio space (sigh) and some great Christmas crafty-ness that I had accomplished, and now it seems that the computer has a some sort of virus! This leaves me with my laptop, and without the ability to download my photos for you! It's not fair! Grrrr.....

Onto some other news. Did those of you who are paper-craft-people know that Tim Holtz has a blog now?! How cool is that? Make sure you check it out!

And don't forget to add these two books to your Christmas wish list! Sooo much inspiration!







Well, I hate being out of the loop! So many of you have gorgeous things on your blogs these days, and I'm just late for the party! Don't worry, though. I'll be back with a vengeance!


"Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night."
~Glade Byron Addams


No comments: