Friday, January 25, 2008

Let's Go Shopping!




Well, in an effort to increase my stength and stamina after my surgery...I decided to hit the cute antique district not far from where I live. Of course, I had to take you with me! This is one of my absolute favorite booths. I make sure I hit this one every time!

I love the bead work on this vintage dress! Hello, Gorgeous!

Ok...how adorable are the purses from vintage fabric?! I almost got one, but was a little worried about the handle. With the kids and everything, I like to be able to throw my bag over my shoulder. Hmmm...maybe I made a mistake not grabbing one of these!

Love the old sheet music...

A wonderful old chenille bedspread - GREAT condition, and not a bad price! Wrong size :(

Shoes and chocolate?!?! What could be better??



Hope you have some time to go poking around your neighborhood this weekend!







1 comment:

Alison Gibbs said...

Sarah what a great place to visit. You must be feeling a lot better after your surgery to venture out like that.
Alison