Tuesday, July 29, 2008

~~ Tuesday~~ or What I've Been Up To

I hate when so much time passes, and I haven't posted or shared. I was determined to this morning, after getting a huge dose of inspiration from the latest issue of Artful Blogging. I haven't decided whether it makes me more inspired, or frustrated when I see the incredible, gorgeous work that everyone is doing out there! I have been fairly diligent with my art journal, as you can see.




This is a clipboard that I did last night...something to liven up the workplace when I go back later in August...


These were really fun! I photoshopped some family pictures, and ironed them on to tea towels for my mom. She really liked them!


More art journal...

So you see, I really have been busy!



Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Dede Warren said...

I love your art journals! Maybe we should a little art book swap, I've been thinking about doing one lately...

Alison Gibbs said...

Sarah you have been busy. Love the tea towels for your Mom and your Art Journal is fabulous.
Alison

Wendy Updegraff said...

what fun projects! I;m sure your Mom loved the towels.