Friday, April 2, 2010

Good News and Bad News, and Happy Easter

( First of all, I got this picture from here.)
Now. The bad news: My mom is in the hospital.
More bad news: It's pretty serious.
Good news: She's getting better. Miraculously. (And I mean that literally.)
Really good news: Hospitals are amazing.
Bad news: It happened over our Easter break so I
haven't gotten anything done that I had planned.
Really good news: She's getting better, so who cares about that?
And as my son said, "At least this didn't happen over Christmas!"
Very good news: I have amazing friends.

One thing that I did get done, as promised. New knobs!! Ahhhhhh....
Happy, Happy Easter. God is so good.

1 comment:

Kim said...

With good news like that, it cancels the rest out! Thank God for good doctors. So glad to hear that your mother is doing better.