Sunday, October 7, 2007

Where Does the Time Go??

I really am still alive. In case you haven't noticed, things have been crazy here!! Sadly, looking at the calendar, I see that things won't be settling down until the second weekend in November (and then -who are we kidding - it's Christmas madness. But anyway...) But God is good and He gave me a surprise chance to sneak out to one of my favorite antique malls yesterday. I promise to take some pics of some goodies I got - some vintage homemaking magazines you'll love, a great vintage purse...yum!!














When I saw this yesterday, I knew I was to heed the message, and take a deep breath. I hope it gives you some fortitude for your journey!


Have a wonderful Sunday - -

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Hi Sarah, Just found your blog through dear Cathy Louise. Just beautiful. I just had a quick skip back through and thoroughly enjoyed your pics and poems etc. I will definately be stopping by again some time soon.

Dena said...

Thank you for that gentle reminder. Glad you got a chance to sneak out for some shopping :)

Hugs,
Dena

bee'nme said...

Hello Sarah!

I'm Becky Schultea from over at Just Bee 'n Me (http://justbeenme.blogspot.com) and I just found your site through Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams. SOOO glad I did - love it here - such sweet things, beautiful photos, thoughtful poems...delightful!! But I stopped in my tracks when I saw the "life is fragile" embroidery piece that you snapped - I have that very embroidery (I'm guessing from a pattern in the 70's) in my hallway. I got it at a thrift store several years ago and it has always meant a lot to me! Anyway, thought that was neat ans wanted to share that with you. Also, I wanted to ask you if it would be OK for me to add a link to your site on my blog under my "Cottage Inspiration" link section...? Your site would be a great addition to my growing list!!

Well, thanks for letting me ramble...take care!

Blessings,
Becky S.