Last night, as promised, I finished this journal. I love the expression on the little boy's face. I am listing it on Etsy this afternoon...so check it out. After seeing everyone's banners over the past few weeks, I decided to try one myself. Mine is not very fancy, but was easier to make than I had thought!
I was determined to get to the flea market today, and came home with just a couple of things...one being a South Beach cookbook for $4. My husbands doctor wisely said that he needs to be on that diet, and I was all set to find the book this weekend - but hey, the cookbook? Even better! Also found a cool old paper doll today; it's got the little hinged arms and legs and is quite large! I'll take a photo of it for you later this week :)
So I was tagged by Alison for 7 Random Things so here goes...
1. Like Alison, HATE going to the dentist and would rather give birth. (Reminds me of the joke where the woman says she's rather have a baby than go to the dentist, and he says 'well make up your mind so I can adjust the chair.' Ha!)
2. I started off in college as a marketing major. Yikes!
3. Just found out last night that my entire neighborhood (except my immediate neighbors, of course) think that I am doctor, and my husband a stay-at-home-dad. What?!?!
4. We have a sweet but smelly basset hound named Sadie :)
5. I cried nearly every day at school until about the 4th or 5th grade. Sad, I know.
6. Love, love, love chocolate. Both the food, and the color.
And number 7...
No one in my real life (except for one or two people) know about my blog! Not even hubby! Shhh....
So now it's time to tag seven more people! Here goes...
Tales from the Terra-Cottage (always has somethin' goin' on!!)
Shabby Miss Jenn (the scrapper in you will love it!)
Vintage Flair (one word - gorgeous!)
Artsy Mama (the name says it all)
Posy (see what's happenin' across the pond)
Home Is Where Your Heart Is (cute!)
And one of my new favorite blogs...
Simple Things , Small Joys (will take your breath away)
Enjoy, girls - -