Sunday, November 25, 2007

Winter Wishes...

I found some inspiration along the way the past few weeks, and decided to make these tiny charms from old family photos to display during the holidays. I'm headed off today to find a little tree or wreath...we'll see what comes along. I especially like them because I know I can 'double up' some use for Valentines as well, and who doesn't love a little efficiency? I was even able to make one out of a tiny copy of my grandparent's wedding certificate!



As I had hoped, I did make it out to one of my favorite antique malls this weekend; although I didn't come home with arm loads as I usually do! I did find this adorable Noel sign, with a gorgeous tag - Winter Wishes.
What are your winter wishes this year?










5 comments:

Dena said...

Oh those tiny charms are darling! What do you use for the sides to bind them? I would love to make some of these but I just have no idea how or where to start!

Hugs,
Dena

Laura said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! You have pulled me out of today's doldrums.

I think your blog is fantastic! May I put it on my blog roll? (Too late, I already did!)

These charms are wonderful!! Great idea!

Hey, I used to be a mental health worker/psychiatric intake worker in a hospital setting. What kind of counseling do you do?

Thanks again for your kind words!

Alison Gibbs said...

Sarah what lovely tokens for your tree. Love the Glittered Noel sign.
Alison

Susan Tuttle said...

Oooo--what gorgeous charms! I love that Noel sign too--such bling!

Susan
xo

BellaColle said...

yay! lovely charms! Noel... Christ's Birth..
Winter wish..Peace on Earth!