Monday, February 15, 2010

For Kim ~ The Hat

Kim, here's the hat! I did think after I made that post that I should have shown the hat, but I didn't. This kind of hat is the only kind that looks even remotely okay with my super-round face!
I even love the label. It's not actually vintage, I bought it new. But I love the look.

When I woke up this morning, I was looking at the small closet across from my bed. I realized that I have never liked those dark green knobs. Dark green went with the colors of the previous owner, but not with me. I think I will be hitting Anthropology next weekend. Yum!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, dark green wouldn't be my preference either...I bet Anthropologie will have something wonderful! Love that purse hanging from the door!

Kim said...

Love it!! So twenties!

Anthropologie will definitely have the perfect thing.

rochambeau said...

Adore "The hat"!
I worked assisting a milliner in La
for a few years. J'adore chapeaux!!

xox
C