Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

Home again! Whew, what a trip. I've already scrapped a small book to send off to my Mother-in-law. It turned out just too cute.
Well, I told you I was planning of striking off on my own on Saturday morning to go to the flea market, and I sure did. I got up before the rest of the 'fam', got a cab, and started junkin'. Now girls, I hope you won't be too disappointed in me, but I have to tell you. I didn't hang in very long. First of all, it was freezing out. I'm telling you before long, I couldn't feel my face. I was also fighting off the beginnings of a rippin' headache. I still don't know what brought that one on. And finally, I was starting to feel a little like needing the loo, if you know what I mean, and when I tell you to picture a bathroom in the middle of New York City, in a parking garage...well, picturing a murder scene doesn't do it justice. This was definitely my find of the day:

Here's a closer look. So poignant. Made for me.
This I saw on my travels, too. I had to take a picture. Can you see...on top of that door? The sign says, "The Time is Always NOW."

Hmmm....what's it time for in your life?

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Sarah what a great print and verse.
Alison

Susan Tuttle said...

What an awesome sign above that door - great photo.

Wonderful find!

I enjoyed reading about your junking excursion.

Susan

Nora Lee said...

I love NYC! Sorry you weren't up to your best; the print and poem are great.

Sandra