Saturday, April 26, 2008

Getting Better!

I am still having fun experimenting with Photoshop. I made this tonight, and printed it out in 4x6 for a really cute card. You may remember from a few posts back that I found her on this website. Poke around for a while! It's hit or miss, but lots of fun. Next I want to try using some of our own old family photos to make something for mom for Mother's Day. Hmmm...

Tomorrow I'm taking the kids out to my mom's. They are spending the night while my husband and I go to an annual black-tie fundraiser. I'm really looking forward to it, but am also looking forward to hopefully swinging by one of my favorite antique malls on the short trip out there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great find!

In the meantime I am remiss in not telling you about an ATC Swap ( a chain kind of thing) that I am way behind on! I found out a bout it from the talented Sarah. I am being a slow poke partly because I don't know who else to sign up; I need more people to add to the list! I'll fill you in next time. Maybe I can talk one or two of you into it! Have a great weekend - -

1 comment:

Alison Gibbs said...

Sarah great work with photoshop.
Looks great
Hope you find some goodies at the Antique malls.
Alison