Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Thursday

Today I took a much needed mental-health day, and puttered around some of my favorite haunts. I was so appreciating having some time to myself, that when I saw this plate, I knew I had to take it home with me!

Today was also a great day for finding some fab photos! I am really excited to try and experiment with these now that I am playing around with PhotoShop!
This vintage ticket to a church supper should also make for some fun scrapping. Now to figure out the scanner...!


Made this notebook that other night; it's going out to Renee in Ocean Grove, New Jersey - an Etsy friend!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend - -

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hope you are having fun playing around with Photoshop.
What great things you have just bought
Alison

Sarah said...

Love that plate and you found some great pictures!
Can't wait to see what you do with them!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/