Monday, July 30, 2007

Goodies

First of all, a warning - this is going to be one looooong post! I have so much to share! Above are some great finds from the Flea Market. Some fabulous vintage fabric flowers, a parisian paper weight, and an adorable charm bracelet. I was all too happy to find these - and frustrated that I didn't have time to find more! There were lots of vendors with great stuff - take these gorgeous evening bags for instance!


Soo beautiful!~




I told you that I would fill you in on Tinsel Trading Company. It did NOT disappoint. Rows and rows of gorgeous fabric, lace, paper flowers...it makes the heart flutter! They were also super helpful in helping customer look for what they would love. The photo of buttons from yesterday's entry are also from the shop. Here are some more of their goodies! Aren't they to die for? They felt as beautiful as they looked!








And some more oh so lovelies! ~~~






It just makes the heart go pitter-patter! Here is what I came home with - perfect for paper crafting!








Once we finally left Tinsel Trading, I had to go and check out The Store Across the Street. It's located on 64 West 38th. It sells great ribbons, but also has some great inspiration... Look how sweet!









Of course, no trip to New York is complete without popping in to Shabby Chic! I found lots of treasures there! Here they are, mixed in with some great old photos and a beautiful vintage letter.


So much creative fuel!


3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Oh be still my heart! So many lovelies! I'm just pea green with envy.

Anonymous said...

So fun to see someone else's recent posts about NYC and the flea market, Tinsel Trading, etc! I adore the paper weight you found, that is gorgeous!
I missed the Shabby Chic store, and really wish I hadn't!!
So fun!!
~Cerri xoxo

Corey said...

Hi Sarah! Congrats on starting your own blog- it's a lot of work, but it's worth it! I envy your treasures- I've yet to find a good flea market or antique shop where I live...