Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Beginning

Well, I finally did it! Tonight, after doing my 'blog-about' and looking at all the inspirational and lovely blogs of so many women, I decided I had to do it too! Unfortunately, I am exhausted from just the process of getting this far! I hope it gets easier with time.

So for now, I'll leave you with this beautiful photo. I love the man's expression; trying to be serious while taking the picture. And the woman, smiling and giggling, turning away. I'm pretty impressed with the fact that it worked, aren't you?

Tomorrow, I'll tackle more of this website, and give credit where credit is due - to so many people who have inspired me and given me Joy for the Journey.

2 comments:

VAL said...

Great job,gal for your second day at this..I too enjoy so many of the others..Some are so talented ,it blows me away-like Teresa,Kim,Debby.Alicia,Heather,Andrea,Amy and one of the coolest Chez Fifi..I would like to also have a blog but don't know that I could do it..Val

julie (jane's apron) said...

welcome sarah!