Thursday, August 9, 2007

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!


Wow! That was loads of fun browsing around Arsty Mama's yesterday! Many thanks to everyone who stopped by and said 'hello'! It was exciting to put some things in Etsy yesterday for the first time, and I promise there is more to come! It was a little bit of a struggle, as I am not a techy person, as I've mentioned! I'm going to try and put more in today, so please stop by! Anyway...last night I knew I was going to make a special journal for the winner of the drawing. I got out some inspirations...


...and was ready to roll!
Here is what I came up with...I really hope you like it!




And now..the big drawing! Drum roll, please....

And the winner is...



Congratulations, Rose Trellis!! Please send your mailing address to me at listensister@hotmail.com, and I will get it out to you asap! Thanks for stopping by!
Just wanted to add that I put a journal just like the one I made Rose Trellis in my ETSY Shop! Make sure you check it out!
Some thoughts for today...

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever from Book 1 of Endymion
by John Keats

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.
Therefore, on every morrow, are we wreathing
A flowery band to bind us to the earth,
Spite of despondence, of the inhuman dearth
Of noble natures, of the gloomy days,
Of all the unhealthy and o'er-darkened ways
Made for our searching: yes, in spite of all,
Some shape of beauty moves away the pall
From our dark spirits.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I missed the drawing!!! I love the box of inspiration you got together for the party and I love your journals! I like how your email says listensister. My therapist's license plate says TELLME! LOL! Have a wonderful weekend sweetie! Jamie